Founded in 1965, AECC University College is a specialist health institution with character, international reputation and a history of caring. Located in Bournemouth, our Parkwood Campus is nestled in a beautiful bluebell woodland, just a 10 minute stroll from seven miles of award winning sandy beaches and picturesque sea views. We pride ourselves in the quality of our teaching and along with excellence in education we offer on-site clinical training and research within a unique multidisciplinary environment.
Benefit from both our rich history of pioneering advances in the health sector and the quality knowledge of our teaching staff, who are regarded as the best in the world in their specialism. We offer a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses across our three schools:
- School of Chiropractic
- School of Rehabilitation, Sport and Psychology
- School of Radiology
Kick start your career in helping people with a health science focused undergraduate degree at AECC University College.
- Masters in Chiropractic – MChiro Hons
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Exercise and Health Science
- BSc (Hons) Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Science
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sports Rehabilitation
In order to support you during your time at AECC University College, we offer a wide range of student services to help you make the most of your degree.
Our beautiful library offers tech-enabled study pods, desk space, comfy and replaced seating and a self-serve kiosk.