Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) is a vibrant, innovative and multi-award-winning University for the Common Good.
We aim to contribute to society in a manner that embraces yet goes beyond the traditional role of a university. GCU’s For the Common Good commitment is brought to life through our strategy and by the actions of our staff, students and alumni around the world.
- We have academic schools offering high-quality teaching, innovative facilities and specialist areas of study
- We have world-leading and internationally excellent research
- We are the largest provider of nursing and midwifery education; have experts in renewables, energy and construction; and we are a leading provider of management, business, law and social science education
- We are raising the attainment of talented individuals from all backgrounds through articulation and widening access initiatives such as College Connect and the Caledonian Club
- The award-winning Sir Alex Ferguson Library
- Opportunities to study abroad or as part of a global exchange
- GCU has 91% of graduates in employment and/or further study, above the Scottish rate of 89%. (HESA, Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2020)
- Representation from the GCU Student Association
- All the on-campus facilities you need including accommodation and health and fitness
- GCU was the first university in Scotland to achieve EcoCampus Platinum certification for its environmental practices
- Ranked first in Scotland for work experience opportunities