At Kingston University, we are passionate about enhancing our students’ life chances by helping them make the most of their learning opportunities and equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed in the 21st Century’s demanding workplace.
- Kingston University is ranked in the UK’s top 50 in the 2022 Guardian University Guide*
- Top in the UK for design and crafts*, which covers creative and cultural industries, graphic design, interior design, illustration, animation and product and furniture design
- Third in the UK and top in London for education, fashion and textiles*
- Seventh in the UK and top in London for pharmacy and pharmacology, sports science and journalism, publishing and public relations*
- Top in London for biosciences*
- Top in London for nursing and midwifery.*
- Kingston School of Art’s fashion degree is among the best in the world in Business of Fashion listings
- We have 13,105 home/European students and 3,680 overseas students from more than 140 countries.
- 95% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after of graduating.***
- 60% of the University’s research submission was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent in REF 2014.
At Kingston University we are proud to welcome students from a rich variety of backgrounds, cultures and countries. In our diverse and empowering community, your individual talents and ambitions will be nurtured and encouraged.
You’ll get the education and skills you need for your future career, whatever the demands of the workplace. As part of the Kingston University family, you’ll be in the perfect environment to study, have fun and fulfil your aspirations.