We provide a number of services to support our students, staff, local communities and businesses. All of these groups can gain access to our sports and fitness facilities and our libraries – follow the links to find out how. If you’re looking for a general introduction to London Met, or you’re thinking about studying here, take a look at our course listings, events and latest news.
If you choose to study here, we can help you with accommodation, funding and career-enhancing advice. Our support services are designed to ensure that you receive all the guidance you can during your time with us.
We had a total of 9,250 UK-based higher education students in 2019–20, of which:
- 82% were studying full-time / 18% were studying part-time
- 128 distinct nationalities were represented
- 14% had a known disability
- 80% were undergraduate / 20% were postgraduate
- 64% were from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) background
The University’s Transparency Return, which includes 2019–20 data on the number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, is also available.